Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You scored as Commander Samuel Vimes. You are Samuel Vimes! Captain of Ankh-Morporkâ??s city Watch! You are a knight, married to the very wealthy, noble lady Sybil Ramkin. You often walk the streets at night, and are able to tell where you are by the feel of the cobbles under your boots. You always do what is right â?? that is, what needs to be done â?? to keep the city safe, even when it seems bad.

Commander Samuel Vimes

94%

Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax

75%

Lord Havelock Vetinari

75%

Carrot Ironfounderson

69%

Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

63%

Rincewind

63%

Death

56%

The Librarian

56%

Greebo

50%

Cohen The Barbarian

44%

Which Discworld Character are you like (with pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

EmLah at 4:39 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com