Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hey hey!!!!

sup me rockers?? was rock night in the union last nite and i was loving it!!!! was like being back at the A n N or the Y all those years ago, only this time i could drink legally!!! ah so much fun, when they played chop suey i was like JENNNNYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! and then they played Shinobi vs Dragonninja and i nearly hit the roof
uni is so much fun!! i really actually have to get around to workin out how i want this impro to be directed and read all these plays but um. ebay is so much more fun.
ok so yesterday seemed to be the day of "lets pick up emily and do something to her..." i was spun around very fast, thrown on the floor, held upside down for a very long time, had a door slammed on me yikes i know not what else lol. but its all fun eh??

seriously tho this place is rather rockin WOOOOOO

Thanks for stopping him bouncing me on my head Andy

The Ladies!! inc. stacie who we ALWAYS see in the toilets

The Sign on my door :) along with the Chav star of course


EmLah at 12:15 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com