Sunday, October 02, 2005

well im still alive
just
lol nah im loving it all the pics are up on flickr and i really will start updating this regularly again!! the last few days have basically been us (me beky n pip) goin out at night and gettin laggered and us (me sean andy dan beky and pip) arseing around during the day lol. i tried out for the Badminton team yesterday but turns out there is no womens team this year cos there wasnt enough interest last year. which sucks, but i played for an hour and a half and turns out i still have some skill :) so suck to all u lot that reckon i cant do sport!!! granted i ache a touch today, and my lungs have gone into shock from over use but still lol.
iv got a stalker already woohoo. this guy Damo seemed really nice, even tho hes from Brentwood :S so u know i think alright bit early in the year but hey what the hell?!? next night we go to the union and there he is snoggin another girl!!. he spent about half an hour denying it and another half apologeising. me being drunk i didnt really care. then yesterday i realised i dont actually like him all that much at all!! and he turned up outside my window last night all romeo n juliet stylee, except juliet liked romeo cos he wasnt a cock... sean and andy r lookin out for me tho which is cool :) i really like sean hes such a random guy and he gives the worlds best hugs!!!!
anyway im off to Cardiff to go shopping :):):):) bye bye student loan :)

EmLah at 10:36 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com