Monday, September 26, 2005

its here, its started, im at uni. FOOOK YEEEEEAAAAH
lol its all very new and strange. i live in a flat at the top of a seriously steep hill, and i mean like practically a mountain. with 5 other people, 4 guys and another girl. its cool, i made friends with our opposite flat yesterday and now we have like a big party crew. the girl in my flat, Jo, seems a bit quiet but im sure we can sort her out :). ive hit it off quite well with Dan and Sean in my flat, and Becky and Andy in the other flat, also Sarah and Ruth (lol i know again) r cool and a girl from my course also called Becky is cool. i have decided to drop english and do the full drama (theatre and media) course mainly cos its immence but also cos the english department have appeared pretty shit so far so id rathewr do something good :). must dash gotta buy tickets for the party tonight!!


My Car (the backseat was only hafl full!!) Posted by Picasa


The Severn Bridge Posted by Picasa


Quite a good view Posted by Picasa


My room Posted by Picasa


Kitchen complete with Dan and Sean Posted by Picasa


Beky and Ryan from next door Posted by Picasa


and a bemused looking sean Posted by Picasa

EmLah at 3:52 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com