Sunday, September 11, 2005

ah another great nite out. beths back and looking very very tanned grr. i managed to start out not drinkin then decided it was too hard, then simon turned up and i wasnt smokin then i decided it was too hard and he should give me lots of cigarettes. ah weel. good nite tho we all went to Lloyds eventually cos beth had to go home and get her drivers license. i mean u drive to Chelmo without your licence and have to Drive back to get it cos they wont let u into a club. surely the whole driving without a license thing should have been our main concern. heh apparently not :)

so we danced the night away and i finally got with Simon, even tho he informed me the love of his life was there. lol i sure can pick 'em eh? so me him n adam went back to adams and we watched cruel intentions and cuddled up on his spare mattress, even tho simon decided he neede cigarettes at 5:30am and went off to find them having many adventures with a baker and a cabby on the way there and back.

EmLah at 2:54 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com