Thursday, September 08, 2005

another entertaining day. of doing jack shit until i go to bed. well actually i did clean out under my bed which included having to hoover up spiders yuck. and i kept coming accross my smell. now its weird of me to call it my smell, but its the smell of my old hair syrum and i love love looooove it. tis weird how i associate hair smells with places iv been, like this hair syrum is yr 10 til lower sixth i reckon. then it turns into the fibre putty smell of the stuff i used up until i went to canadia actually i took it with me just never used it. but canada is the mixed smells of the Lush shampoos i used out ther, more so the Karma conditioner which got melted on our radiator!

i ama strange person but im sure its the same for most that being in certain places has certain feelings which u only ever realise were the feelings u had whilr u were ther when something triggers them. for me its these smells lol.

but anyway i cleared out from under my bed a load of dead tamigotchies a giant magnet and a dead torch, a few other things like my frankfurt boots ( which i still love but they are 4 inch platforms so i really cant wear them unless i wanna hit my head on doorframes) and some old backpacks and dusty bags.

i swear my room really attracts dust i guess its cos theres so much stuff in here u cant get rid of it but i found a black backpack (hideous but again i used to love it) and it was grey!!! i just need a new room thatd be good.

right im off to watch bringing out the dead a lesser known scorsese but i shall goive it a try eh?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EmLah at 10:58 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com