Friday, September 02, 2005

allo.

lol i ended up out again last nite. i should really learn to say no. but it was for a good reason... ADAM PASSED!! his driving test that is and since this was his 6th attempt we all had to go out and celebrate eh? i also spotted my one true love. fuck me i swear my mouth was hanging open for about 5 mins after i spotted him. tall dark wide shoulders and dressed rock styley witha lil bit of facial hair. obviously i couldnt talk to him cos i am a total chicken. so i got tash to embarress me and inform him of my affections.. ALAS he has a girlfriend. but its ok cos this way he shall be always perfect in my mind. LOL i am actually a nut job.

but yey! should be seeing tim sometime soon. that'll be cool, don't quite know how to tell him that the injection has screwed with my cycle so once more im having the worlds longest period.... yikes i dont think he'll be overly happy. ah well would be bloody weird in my house anyway, my mum would probly implode with excitement that im not a dyke and i actually do occaisionally sleep with men.

pics from last nite as and when..




EmLah at 11:36 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com