Wednesday, August 24, 2005

helooooo

i just watched the worst worst film in the world. Lake Placid. i mean seriously WHY??? its got a starring cast of comeback merchants lol who have all been in very good films before!! i just dont understand.
ah!!! rachels coming tommorrow!!! im going to READING!!! this shouldnt excite me this much but AAAAAHHHH!!!!! lol me sad be.
so well today.. i havnt done much, well i really have but it hasnt seemed like it! i edited James' (Padge) MySpace for him and showed him the wonders of html you can get to him thro the My MySpace link and hes in my friends section. i copied lots of good music for him and he took the piss and gave me beer. just like old times except no garage or cigarettes or goo goo dolls lol ah those were the days.
me mum and dad had a nice little barney and it turns out my dad wasnt speaking to my mum cos he didnt like the way she spoke to me. i feel loved eh? had to go and get the washing in halfway through to escape. nah ja tis life in the Holmden household. it'd be good to maybe go a year without drama.

Lake Placid.....




EmLah at 12:01 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com