Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The sun is shining :> and i just got my wallet and a reading ticket in the post!! oooooooo im happy lalalalalal lol oh my im quite hungover but very happy!!!! rachels coming tomoro, im headed over to Padges to play with his myspace page, and ....

I'M GOING TO READING FESTIVAL ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
lol oh dear! last nite was such a total laugh, chatted with Mike Sharp who thinks im avoiding him, but since he never came and sed hello at pauls party either hes just as bad as me heh. we had a bit of a mini fight when the bouncer wouldnt let Austin into Jacks so we went to chicagos.. then back to Jacks to try n get in again.... then back to chicagos... then me n harley went back to jacks to dancey dancey and ended up once more with the stock brook crew lol, me n Dave Smith spent the entire time avoiding eye contact i think hes a little embarressed by his overly forceful behaviour last week, i thank the mocha syrup pump for giving me scary muscles in my arms. in fact u can actually feel the one on the outside of my right arm, its kinda scary but very very cool!!!
oo Killers just came on the radio make me think of Paul and buses from Banff but also Harley and Jacks lol.

EmLah at 10:00 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com