Friday, August 19, 2005

oh my yesterday was hilarious it really really was. ok so its 12 o'clock in the afternoon a hot day in august and in a garden sits... Marilyn Monroe, Jack Sparrow and Batman. i mean come on!!! lol it was so so funny it really was, some highlights from a costume POV talbot and his black knee socks (very very sexy eh) me and my see-through dress (thank u for the shorts leyla) pauls eyeliner, jamies orange face and Chris's erect truncheon. the thing that worries me the most about my friends tho is that most of the guys came as gays?!?? i dont really get it but u know ok. we basically went out, got drunk in fancy dress, danced to bad music, got lots of photos done on the dukes camera so ill put the links up when they go up and then got a cab home at 3:30am and attempted to b quiet coming in. erghy i feel a leeeeetle sick, but better than i was on tuesday.

peace ooot

update 11:17am heres are the pics from my camera phone (the quality is never very good but hey its all i got so far!)


Cpt Jack Sparrow Posted by Picasa



A Beautiful Thing Posted by Picasa



The Farndell Family Posted by Picasa



Always they play football Posted by Picasa



Becy as... god knows Posted by Picasa



Starsky or is it Hutch?? i can never tell Posted by Picasa



UV and a white dress... Posted by Picasa



Batman in Dukes Posted by Picasa



Dancing Posted by Picasa

EmLah at 10:27 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com