Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Well last nite was interesting :S. basically we all went out to the boar and drank cheaply for about 2 hours, Paulo came back from holiday and obviously straight down the pub so i got to hear about his antics, which were numerous and drunken sometimes involving bats. then we all went to Chicagos in Basildon because it was supposed to be rock night. well the music was a bit shit to start with, then as i got drunker it got better and better, me n james had a bit of a mosh and at one point he even managed to floor me, embarressing but funny lol. we moved onto Jacks after this and it was buy 1 get 2 free bad bad thing. we went on the dancefloor and i saw some people from Stock Brook who i hadnt seen yet and danced away with them for a while which was ace cos i used to go drinkin with them all the time. the alcohol flowed i danced my totally wasted arse off and then it was home time. only problem is people decided that they wanted to come to my home, so me Harley Dave smith and Steph headed out to the tent i had up in my garden. at which point dave got a bit frisky and i realised how wasted i was. lots of pissing in the garden happened shaking of tent and arsing about.
its all very very hazy and im still slightly drunk, and now i have to go to paulos all dayer and i think i may die. but my teetch dont hurt anymore so maybe all the alcohol i consumed has killed the nasty abciss type thing :)

EmLah at 11:14 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com