Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well todays the day! tonight matthew i shall be.... Marilyn Monroe!!

oh my, ah well yesterday was a right laugh caught up with people i havnt seen since school and others i havnt seen since my infamous stock brook days. and i was quite drunk :S
it all started at pauls bbq #1 todays is #2 but i basically sat in the sun talkin to Charlie n Charlotte and a couple of randoms who had only just started at SB when i left so they luckily dont know all the stories :S but we just had a really nice time chatting about stuff in general, including a long discussion about tiffany which was most enjoyable :>. anyway then i had to leave to go and meet pat at the Bell in Ingatestone, its a nice little pub where we used to go for lunch and we had pats surprise 18th party ther. well obviously id been at a bbq all day and was pretty tipsy but it was cool to see pat again! iv known him forever since i was about 8 or 9 i think and i miss having him around all the time hes like a fall back friend and im the same for him :) anyway Carly was already ther and shes the same tree hugger she was in school then Jo turned up so it was like a 2 month frankfurt reunion and since jo was as drunk as me i could talk random shit to her and neither of us minded, gabi shows up complete with the "bag i made myself out of a pair of Carlos jeans when i was bored" u gotta love her eh? well we all headed off to billericay apart from gabs who stayed put cos she had work the next day, and joined the party in Stuarts with everyone from the bbq. now its all a bit hazy from then on but i have bets on with the guys from pauls footy team that they can talk to me when theyr sober. its true! if none of us have had a drink then theres a huage gulf in between us lol.
ok i have 5 mins before i have to marilyn myself (that sounds a bit rude heh) so i think i shall lie down in a dark place and will away the hangover :S. walkin to pauls in this costume is gonna b entertaining, i think i may take the costume with me and get changed at his... what?!? i have to walk through mayflower territory anything could happen !!

EmLah at 10:32 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com