Tuesday, August 16, 2005

how comes im at home and not at pauls all dayer?!? last year id have been ther no fail all day even tho i hardly no the footy team and most of them seem to dislike me immensely. but still id have been ther, hangover and all at 12. whereas i walked up ther sat around for about 10 mins then begged to leave ! and then i was gonna go back this evening but im here instead in my room with pain in my knee head and mouth. i miss how it was but i dunno, i dont really want to attempt to make conversation with these guys, cos although theyr nice they.. oh i dunno its justa feeling i guess. i am a bad friend. but im going to his next 2 days of festivities so thatll b good, and im gonna try really really hard to be the old emily and b crazy as i was.

id always thought maturity was a good thing and it is, its just that being back here in the old situations they dont satisfy me anymore, stockbrook is a childs place and the boar is just a pub with no music and cheap drinks.

oh god if this carries on ill b putting on fatal attraction and screaming for a bunny rabbit.

EmLah at 8:38 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com