Saturday, August 20, 2005

I do nothing...

apart from... taking down the huagest tent single-handedly, watching kimi whip schumi's arse, watch a film go for a walk and eat lots of pork pies.

still u know its a life isnt it!!

desperatly trying to contact dave to see what we can do about this whole toicket debarcle. have invited Tim to come but i cant think of anyone else who might want the ticket, other than louis and he cant afford it!! worst thing is i cant sell it on ebay cos thers no time! id have to get dave to send it out from where he is and so i have to wait until i can talk to him about it growl. ah well things will balance eh?

havnt been up to much going to see Crash tonight and gonna watch nice motorsport tomoro. i hate the summer break i still dont know ho wi coped all winter without fast fast machines :>



EmLah at 8:02 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com