Sunday, August 21, 2005

I am seriously getting narked off now. im owed a total of 390 pounds for 3 reading tickets. one of which i cant sell because i cant get hold of Dave, even tho iv asked everyone for his number iv recieved no replies. i know for a fact that pauls been online therfore got my email about the number and since its his fucking fault that im gonna be out 130 quid youd think he'd be either more apologetic and try to help. i cant believe how let down i feel by these guys, i lived with them, worked with them and travelled with them for 8 months and now they honestly dont seem to give a flying fuck. apart from Rachel shes the only one that even seems slightly bothered that i exist, oh and tim of course. these people were my best friends i thought i could trust them with everything i honestly cant belive how relaxed they all are about owing me money!! 'oh she inherited 16k so it doesnt matter that i owe her money' of course it fucking matters it wasnt a bloody gift it was a loan. for all i know dave is gonna sell the ticket that is still my fucking property and in my name! milnes may decide at the last minute he doesnt want to come and so might dave and in that case itll b me n rachel in a huge tent at reading festival. this would be really cool but it doesnt make up for the fact that i appear to be getting screwed over by people who are my friends. it may seem as if im over reacting, in fact it feels as if this is one of those moments where ill regret writing this on here and ill get an email saying cool down mate i just didnt check my emails. but i want people to know how hurt and let down i am that people i know and love wont even give me their mobile numbers so i can talk to them

EmLah at 8:34 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com