Friday, August 26, 2005

Ok so... we wake up with a groan and a OOOOO its reading YEAAAAAAH lol and rachel finds she is a Smurf.




















which is a very amusing picture to my mind but on to the bands.....
Goldie Lookin' Chain: We love u , u rock, all the songs were ace they were very very funny. and i think i may have been standing next to a girl Kate works woth lol. but it was amazing :>. (adams Chav School.....)
We trotted down to the front to watch The Wedding Present who were very old and a bit weird, thought they were good to start then realised that no they sound the same in every song.















and so we wait... and watch Dropkick Murphys, who were very funny and Irish and amusing, especially when they played a version of Amazing Grace which had rahcel n me going 'why do we know that..? oh its...' then we decided (while i ate my Chow Mein) that a nap in the tent would definatly be a good thing so lets do it!! and we did. waking up just in time to run down to the NME tent for Fightstar (Charlie from Busteds new band) who actually rocked and i reckon they were easily one of the Highlights for me cos hes still hot even when hes gone all Emo and stoned and their music is really good so go download!! they kept gettin stuff thrown at them including a sign saying 'we love charlie' in pop gig style. bastards. we then decided not to see My Chemical Romance and go for some munch instead. i couldve gone hungry really but hey. its Reading.
next up.... Queens of the Stone Age. fuck me they were amazing, we stood on the edge of the Mosh pit the entire time and joined in when we got pushed lol. the lead was drunk but his voice is always amazing so who cares. then. its Killers time. and these guys were fucking Immence. we got quite far down and i got a few good films of them on my phone, anyone wants to see just ask eh? seriously they were FAB i loved every second even when someone dropped a muddy coat on my head!! we watched some of the Pixies then decided that they were a bit fat and we were a bit tired still and off we went to bed.

yes yes we were pussys.

more photos as and when...

EmLah at 10:13 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com