Thursday, September 01, 2005

Was rather amusing. Ruth n SarahG came out to stuarts even and we all had some bevies witht he original SB crew, it was pretty wicked really like old times, especially when the bar closed and we all went back to my old manager Steves house like we always used to, although he didnt make us spag bol just gave us chipsticks and took his shirt off, which is a definate improvment from the last time i was there, since he fell down the stairs butt naked and proceded to run around and try to get me to look at him and his um glory!
heh i really shouldnt drink. but hey ur only young once eh? lol finally decided to actually try n get friendly with Simon, come on he is batman. and it was all goin quite well till we went chelms and he got wasted n pulled his old girlfriend. nah ja. i spent a large portion of the night after that trying to work out if i should sleep with Sharpy or not. lol i mean de ja vu of 10 months ago or what. the funniest thing is hes off on his travels in a few weeks so i guess this is my karma for when i left in october to leave him to bear the brunt of the Stock Brook gossip.
now for those of u who havnt encountered Mike Sharp. he is one seriously hot guy. and i mean HOT i have no idea how i managed to resist him. but i guess even tho i am always attracted to guys who reckon they can do one better (which is probably my balance for it being the way i usually think too) it'd be nice to fall for a guy that doesnt have an ulteria motive. i mean look at my exs' the only guy who is actually different from the usual pattern was scott and we know how that turned out.
so Welsh drama and music geeks here i come eh?
but we all know i'll probably still pull Simon if he tries it on. im a sucker for romance.

EmLah at 2:09 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com