Tuesday, September 06, 2005


when i say last nite believe me i mean nite. i left home at 5:45pm to go and get some dinner at the boar, see nice sunset photo from the boar garden :S, and i had a few drinks with Paul and the SB crew expecting to be headed off to checkers for a few games of Darts before going back to Padges to drink the night away.

but 8 o'clock came and went and i was still drink double malibu and cranberries with the crew. at nine i get the call to say that harley n co are now in checkers so off i goes with my backpack contents of which is beer, and more beer. we play Killer, i lose lot and lots basically i suck i really really suck at darts. so me Harley Kat and Austin (Kats bloke) play away until padge arrives and takes us off to his stopping by at Louis' on the way, normal stop youd think normal stop.

THEY PUT ME IN THE BOOT

i was not overly happy about this but i did it anyway otherwise id have ended up walking. now this is 10 o'clock iv been drinking for 4 hours i was quite drunk and im in the boot of the car, so i get images of car crashes some tit hitting the back of the car therefore me. but we get there in one piece me shrieking all the way especially whe padge mounts the curbs ha ha ha.

away we drinks at padges house. his mysertious cocktails eek with game sof 21, think while u drink and i have never. i will never forget that number 10 was Jesus Christ is a Homosexual. excuse me christian viewers i was very very drunk and louis wanted it to be worse. we bounced on the trampoline whichis probably why my back hurts! and then kat n austin went home and paul turns up, this is about 2 am i reckon, thats padge and harley having a lil lovers tiff in the photo by the by. harley very much annoyed me yesterday and considering i was very very drunk it didnt help but its done and im saying nothing about it ever again. im very tempted to put the reason on here but hey why be cruel to the mystery person the comment was about. past done with breeeeeaaaathe. so i fell asleep on teh couch amid flying objects and shouts of

"CAAAARRRRRRMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNNNNNN WWAAAAAAAKKKEEEE UUUURRRRPPPPPPP"

love it. i woke up about 3:30 and had a barney with padge about music. seriously this one may not have been as personal as harleys one. but this one was an out and out shout match. now we all know my love of music. well we got very vocal about sell-outs and the like and bands making money, since apparently they shouldnt want to make any kind of money at all, i say sell out for an album, then do what the fuck u like after that. *cough* muse, blink, foos, pumpkins *cough*

well the nite continued with shots of cocktails made just for paul, and eventually at half 4 we sit down have a cup of tea and consider maybe going home, and hour later i get into my house and pass out with a bag of mini cheddars and a glass of water in hand.


EmLah at 12:23 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com