Monday, September 05, 2005

thers another 250 quid gone. they cant fix my camera cos all the power boards are fooked and would cost a lot to replace them. so iv bought the sexy black camera and a memory card. so ther goes another chunk of my post uni travelling money. i suppose it doesnt help it that about a grand of it has gradually been going into my account since christmas to pay my phone bills and the like eh?

well im not up to much today i think padge is having a house party tonight which should be good. well i wasnt gonna go cos i thought that Tim was actually gonna come up this time, but as iv heard nothing from him im guessing he aint. still iv heard nothing from adam about dukes and itd only be me Paulo and Jane going so i guess ill go party with padgeham.

what the crunk man?!?!? big quote from any given sunday on the front of a Simple Plan track. i had no idea that was there!!

i managed to get my dad to watch Black Books with me today and he laughed!! i love finding him soemthing new to find funny, it was such a given that he would like it since if me and kate both like something and find it funny he always does. but hes a bit like me reading books that other people recommend, id rather find out for myself hence all the random books on my bookshelves!

MATT BUY TERRY PRATCHETT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

EmLah at 3:54 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com