Thursday, September 08, 2005

Last Cigarette: 2 days ago when i was drunk
Last Cry: when a certain cast member on Lost died
Last Library Book Checked Out: Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett, even tho i own it, but i needed something to read in the park...
Last Movie Seen In a Theatre: Crash
Last Book Read: Bone Dolls Twin, Lynn Flewellin
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Bollocks! i stood up by my door and thumped my back
Last Beverage Drank: full fat organic milk.. JUST SO GOOOD
Last Food Consumed: an Apple
Last Phone Call: Mother to ask for a box (excitement)
Last TV Show Watched: Black Books (poor bloke, hes got Daves Syndrome)
Last Time Showered: yesterday
Last Shoes Worn: Playboy Fluffy Boots, so so so comfy
Last CD Played: Simple Plan - STill not getting any
Last Soda Drank: Coke
Last Thing Written: The address on the envelope with the CD i sold in
Last Words Spoken: "it's 300 and something for something!"
Last Sleep: Last nite weirdly enough
Last IM: Paulo about a certain cast member in Lost dying
Last Sexual Fantasy: me Ian Watkins and a tub of Taramasalata
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Carte Dor Triple Chocolate
Last Time Wanting to Die: Last time i was hungover
Last Time Dancing: Dukes last thursday
Last Show Attended: READING FESTIVAL YEEEEEAAAAAH at the festival.. Mylo
Last Big Car Ride: Reading Festival
Last Crush: My dream man in Dukes who i didnt talk too but he has a girlfriend (i bet shes a trendy biatch only with a sexy rock man like him cos its fashionable)
Last Annoyance: My dad taking the piss when i ran away from a spider in my room
Last Disappointment: Tim not coming down on Monday
Last Shirt Worn: My 'bowling' shirt
Last Web Site Visited: Neopets
Last song you listened to: Burgundy by Dead Poetic
Last song that was stuck in your head: Paint Your Target by Fightstar
NUMBER OF...:x:
piercings = 2 (i actually have 3 how could i forget ITS ON MY FACE FFS)
:x: tattoos = 2
:x: height = 5"11
:x: shoe size = 8
:x: hair color = Blonde with pink splashes
:x: siblings = 1DO...
:x: do you have a crush on anyone now: no
:x: you wish you could live somewhere else: Canadia very yes
:x: you think about suicide: fuck no
:x: you believe in online dating: no
:x: others find you attractive = yes but only people i dont fancy very much
:x: you want more piercings = mebbe
:x: you do drugs = no
:x: you smoke = trying very hard not to, i even bought lozenges
:x: you like cleaning = only kitchens and bathrooms
:x: you like roller coasters = Only if they arent stupidy high like Dragon Kahn
:x: you write in cursive or print = cursive
FAVORITE...
:x: thing to do = sing along to music
:x: thing to talk about = Music
:x: sports = Motor Racing, Snowboarding, Badminton
:x: drinks = COKE, JD n Coke, Corona, Kokanee
:x: alcoholic = Yes..
:x: clothes= Buffalo trainers, HnM jeans, 'bowling' shirt
:x: movies = what dreams may come, the faculty, 28 days later, wimbledon, jurassic park trilogy, donnie darko.
:x: singer = Ian Watkins, Gwen Stefani
:x: holiday = Canadia
HAVE YOU...
:x: ever cried over a girl = no
:x: ever cried over a boy = far too many times WHY DO I ONLY LIKE ARSEHOLES
:x: ever lied to some = yes but i aint proud....ok maybe a little
:x: ever been in a fist fight = yes
:x: ever been arrested = yup shoplifting is bad, peer pressure is worse
WHAT...
:x: shampoo do you use = Lush... Cynthia Stout and American Cream
:x: shoes do you wear = Trainers: Buffalos, Shoes: Black heely dolly shoes, Boots: my 'handbags'
:x: are you scared of = not having control, Depths, Spiders, Dying before i have a real relationship.
NUMBER...
:x: of times I have been in love? 2
:x: of times I have had my heart broken? 2
:x: of hearts I have broken? um 2 i think yikes.
:x: of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? 2
:x: of people I consider my enemies? um i dont wanna think about it, all chavs i guess.
:x: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? 4
:x: of scars on my body? fuck at least 10 (inc. the one from chucktown riot i told them itd scar)
:x: past regrets? too many but they make me me
FAVORITE...
:x: disney movie = Mary Poppins
:x: word = supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
:x: nickname = EmLah
x: flower = Iris
:x: piercing = Nose
:x: actor = Craig Charles/Anthony Hopkins
:x: actress = Anna Friel/Shannyn Sossamon
THINK YOU ARE...
:x: handsome = i have Good Hair
:x: funny = Sarcastic and Dry yes
:x: hot = I suppose with some Gym work my body would be good
:x: friendly = I am when you get to know me.
:x: amusing = i dont think so, everyone else does
:x: loveable = as a spiky thing in your foot
:x: caring = a little too caring
:x: sweet = well its hot so slightly salty tasting right now..

EmLah at 7:02 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com