Friday, September 23, 2005

i love them too much!!
"somebody told me that id always have to bow, if that was true i'd have fallen apart by now"
mmmmmmmmm

my new camera came and its beautiful and fookin fantastic. this is a test photo i took thro 3 panes of dirty glass!!! and its only set on 5mp.... (evil voice) imagine what we could odo with this pinky.....


Treee Posted by Picasa


ok so the blogger uploader is being gay so i have to use hello.
ah weeeeell

so im off to sunny cardiff tomoro, i dont actually move in til sunday for some reason which is a touch annoyin but hey. i have like a huage suitcase full of clothes, a laundry bag of shoes (and charlie the bear) a box of books, a box of kitchen stuff, probably a box of food as well, then a duvet and 2 pillows, my laptop, printer, speaker system, TV AND a backpack full of what i like to call "my personal crap" u know toilettries and pictures n random things u forget to put in your suitcase.

but my room still looks really full, im guessin because all my CD cases and DVD boxes r still here, and theres loads of books still. but u know!!! tis slightly disconcerting :S

next year will b fun when i get my house :) especially since im so taking my painting with me.
now for those of u that dont know about my painting.... its a big canvas with two sliced up kandinskies painted onto it, it would have got me an A* at GCSE if my coursework hadnt been 'twee' bastard. but anyway i love it to bits and i want it on my wall in a house someday. and it so gonna be my uni one.

ah i cant find a pic of it on this computer annoying lol.
so i took some with the fabby cam lol


Away Posted by Picasa


Close Paint Posted by Picasa

EmLah at 3:49 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com