Tuesday, October 04, 2005

it sucks about Ronnie Barker :(. ill always remember watching stuff like porridge and open all hours with me dad before he became mr i reckon its good to drink a litre of vodka a day. if i have half the comic talent he had ill be sorted, actually if i have half the comic talent my dad had when i was younger ill be more than sorted. argh i refuse to get depressed. its only cos i havnt been reading and listening to music enough. i hate being the person that needs alone time to stay sane. grrrrrrr make me feel such a recluse.
i so love pip n beky. we have so much fun, sometimes in a group of 3 friends u can feel an imbalance but we appear to have it sorted :) lovin it :)
i get to invent a whole new character for scriptwriting, direct a short improv for directing and probly wear lots of black and heavy make up for photography hehe.
i miss my crew tho, wish i cudve seen the girls more over the summer. but hey were different people now i guess.

xx

EmLah at 4:15 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com