Monday, October 10, 2005

Is Fun, I Liiiiiike

So far i have had to act :S which is just annoying cos tho i am a drama queen acting is very much not my forte :) but hey. life is interesting in many ways the men here are not half as fit as i figured they would be dammit, and after a mini-fling of my usual 2 days with roomie sean its better were just mates really as i dont wanna be living with him when he turns into an arsehole as all men i date do. but hey tis my liiiiifffeeeeee

my characters coming along really well so far for scriptwriting. im loving it, whod have thought itd be this easy to create a history out of thin air?!? and she doesnt even resemble me that much
say hello to sean everyone hes leaning over my shoulder and breathing on me to piss me off!!!!!!! GAY BAR SEAN!!!!!!!!!
so toodles ill post pictures when i get them
STOP BITING MY HEAD!!

EmLah at 6:30 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com