Friday, October 14, 2005

allo chicas :) life update life update whoop whoop. sorry weird mood :)
prospects man wise lookin good, this guy ben whos 26 and a guitarist (yes i know i seem to have a penchant for older men) has been showing increasing interest which i must say i like, hes a cute guy and takes my paranoia in his stride is definatly a good thing :) and hes taller than me too :) tho not sure yet whether he is when im wearing heels so ill have to test that tonight at rock night heh.
friends wise all is gravy, made more mates on my course, even tho everyone is welsh and therefore most live in cardiff or ponty area and not actually on campus which explains why i never actually see them in the union. but theyr all fab i love it :) Beky has nabbed herself this cutie called Tim who seems good enough, although a trip back home to Epping (yes i know) this weekend where he'll see his Ex is worrying her. STOP IT BEKY HES SMITTEN. Pip and I have basically become lil wild children of the union gotta love it. and tho i have developed random abdominala nd occaisional chest pain im waiting til monday to go to the docs cos it could all b cold/freshers flu side effects. lets hope eh i dont wanna get sick and open a whole no chapter in the "holmden family tragedy" :) right munch time i think :)


EmLah at 3:35 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com