Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Heyloooo,

im very sorry i dont update this as much as i used to but i am a busy buny. except for today when i go up at 3pm and basically did nothing but write my script and listen to Flanders and Swann. ok so yeh im a bad person. but its Uncle Erics funeral today so i figured id have a solitary day out of respect since i cant be there. im mainly worried because i dont know if mums coping so well. or if dads being as supportive as he shud be, if she hadnt sed not to i would have been in nottingham for the funeral but she sed not to so here i am in treforest still.
my laptop is dying. i love my laptop but my little SmegBox is getting very temperamental about DVDs and being on for long periods of time. i think a fix is in order in reading week. hopefully this guy mum knows will clear out the Registry and sort my baby out. i miss how she was :(
oooo in Canada news... i met a guy who was out there last year, not just that he was at Sunshine. not just that he was part of the other World Challenge group and he knows everyone i know, in fact i probly do know him but have forgotten and since i was pretty drunk i didnt ask too many questions lol. but i do know where his room is, i looked up after recieving my beautiful new shoes and there it was, a sign for Delirium Dive at Sunshine. lol so im pretty sure hes in flat 3 block A hehe.
not much else is goin on. still no men that look like they rnt sleaze balls. SIGH! lol

peace out xx

EmLah at 1:13 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com