Monday, December 19, 2005

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I play the Cello very well :)
2. I have a tiny birthmark on my chest which i constantly think is a spot.
3. I get addicted to things really easily
4. i really am a terrible snowboarder
5. I read far too much
6. im really not as hard arse as i make out.
7. I have music in my head all the time.
8. I write alternate endings for situations in my head in everyday life
9. I ownevery muse cd (including all issues of singles) up until Absolution
10. my ribcage used to be so large from singing i didnt look like i had boobs till i stopped practising lol

Nine Places I've Visited
1. Various places in France (favourite holiday destination).
2. Lake Louise Canada
3. Various places in Namibia (mainly Twyfell Fontain)
4. Frankfurt am Main
5. spain
6. Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, every city on the bus trip from jasper to toronto (thats a 62hr bus trip)
7. Belgium
8. Austria
9. Greece (GO MUN JORDAN REPRESENT!!!)

Eight Ways to Win My Heart
1. Buy me Coke
2. Hug me
3. Don't think i make up whats happened to me so far. (ben your a bastard)
4. dont assume im stupid cos im skinny and blonde.
5. listen to my stories even if youve heard them before
6. realise that i talk to other people about everything i do with you the same amount as i talk to you about what i do with them (yes dave i know u dont want to hear about uni as much as u heard about Canadia)
7. Don't laugh if i start going overly technical about lighting and the english language
8. if i start to rant about somethin that bores you stop me but tell me why u r stopping me.

Seven Things I want to do Before I Die
1. Direct a Full Play
2. Pull off the Rainbow Rail at LL
3. own first editions of every book by tamora pierce
4. go to Cambodia
5. Discover loads of fantastic music
6. See my friends Suceed
7. Actually have a relationship for longer than 2 months lol.

Six Things I'm Afraid of
1. Falling
2. Being too high
3. going deaf
4. losing anyone else
5. being caught between 2 mirrors
6. rape

Five Things I don't Like
1. BEING ALONE lol
2. people that are content with being stupid
3. Essex
4. Having friends so far away (gay aussie people)
5. Running out of power in my MD while walking

Four Ways to Turn Me Off
1. Don't apologeise when you know you've done me wrong
2. Be sleazy
3. critisize my love of certain books and my anger about certain films
4. Take the piss out of things you dont have a clue about

Three Things I Do Everyday
1. Read a book.
2. Drink Coke
3. Sing loudly and often out of choooooon

Two Things that Make Me Happy
1. Music
2. Dancing

One thing On My Mind Right Now
1. that i upset my sister cos cablecom is gay and i forgot how worried she can get I LOVE YOU YOU BIG GAY. :)

EmLah at 12:39 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com