Friday, November 11, 2005

I suppose i should really have updated this like after my birhtday. mainly cos i got wasted/had an amazing time! lol ah well damage done. so the world of me eh? well after halloween and my birthday me n ben are pretty much now very much an item. which is good :) i also realise that i have been leaving a lot out of here just because of the people who could be reading this. and i hate that iv been censoring this towards the people that read it, and those i know dont read it i havnt cared about, and it was definatly easier in LL when i knew i was the only one from there that read this, well and my friends from home. here most people read it lol so i have to be a bit more sensitive which in some areas i have failed to do.
im silly is the main answer to this.
also i appear to have doen soemthing very strange to my shoulder. its just weird man like totally weeeeird. but hey since monday was the aniversary of knackering my hand...muscles not back yet folks;) i suppose if there hadnt been something motively wrong with me i would have gone out and done something to myself.
went to see importance of being earnest on weds at the Cardiff Millenium Centre, easily one of the most beautiful buildings i have ever seen. it was just 2 guys playing all the parts using brechtian methods of "the costume declares the character" as opposed to the actor declares the charater. love it it was immense!!!! then afterwards we went to downtown Cardiff lol (we being Emma, Cath, Bonnie and myself) to meet Ben and his friends and Emmas 2 friends, well after wandering around and around what felt liek the entire millenium stadium we ended up in the right place. it was a really good night, i managed to balance being ther with ben like properly with ben and out with my girls, felt bad to start with that he didnt know anyone as his friends had left before we met him, but as alcohol flows so does conversation, especially when someone uve only just met eats a cigarette, a lit cigarette. i reckon strange things come with the name Matt dont u think Matty?? :)
more pictures as and when :)

EmLah at 10:49 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com