Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Here we go lol. i cant think of anything to say heh. this weeks been pretty cool so far, i think i have all the skool disco fotos up on flickr, they r all very amusin it was a fun night all round i think :)
i got a sunday job working for clinton cards (i like cards :)) im still tryin to work out wether bethan put in a good word for me lol. still its some extra dollar and now the GPs arent on it doesnt matter if im not about on sundays :)
my new trainers came and they r currently rocking my and everyone elses socks off.
Ben turned out to b a bit of a dick, i had a stomach ache on friday so i asked him to bugger off and he wouldnt then he did finally and i havnt heard from him since.... hrmmm i wonder what he wanted from me eh? actually i saw him a minute ago and he was like hi and i was like hi and that was...like... it. ah men. the fun :)
currently attemptin to take 'interesting shots' for tomoros photography class and not gettin very far. but at least ive finally chosen my monologue, Marat/Sade by Peter Weiss looks good challenging and very french, even tho the author is german. ah well... lol



EmLah at 2:19 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com