Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ive turned into one of those people that doesnt post again.! mind you i have actually been quite busy tryin to get work done. plus mel wants me to do her monologue so i have to learn that. and i have to sort my own out, write more about my script, which somehow my teacher is managin to make me hate!
i got very very wasted on halloween, mainly cos i started a bit of an argument between beky n pippa and when they wouldnt talk to eachother i basically decided to just get trashed. i dont remeber anythin after about 11pm me n ben had this huge in depth relationship discussion. but i still dont know if i want that with him or not. plus i then heard rumours via photoandy talkin to beky and sayin hed seen ben with some other bird these last few weeks. so i dunno. i reckon i shall just abstain from man issues.
its hard to think that a year ago i was just startin out in canada, forgeing friendships and startin my job. for fucksake i was seein paul hehe weird. its very sucky that iv only seen rachel CB sinc e weve been back id love to see dave or paul. oh speakin of that i have seen someone else, elise came by on her travels and stayed over last weds was a total blast i cant wait til Aussie land next year. itll only b 3 weeks but itll b bloody good.
\im gonna try n update more. if only to moan about stuff as i shouldnt burden everyone with my problems the whole time :)



EmLah at 9:52 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com