Friday, January 20, 2006

sup guys sorry its been a while but ive been totally swamped with work. seems to be payin off tho, i got praise from my directing teacher and he never praises anyone like ever! i seem to know far too much abut comedy for Popular theatre and im gettin to grips with the lighting board and all the fiddly bits that go with it in tech so i can do lighting on a second years show and b a techy for a 3rd year production. wahoo
men totally suck as ever, and yes harly i know this makes me sound once more like an american teenager but im fed up again lol. i liked this guy andy from my now finished photography module and im pretty sure he likes me too, but hes not a stay with one girl kinda guy so i never have any idea whats gonna happen when we end up at the union. i got a bit narky last night and stalked off i was drunk but also annoyed at all the pervy men who thought that my bag was my arse, nice aim boys well done. so i dunno whatll happen next time i encounter him. once more i guess ill make another guy friend and attempt to move on to pastures new. only problem is the depressing lack of hotties in this tiny valley in wales.
on the plus side i now have a beautiful motorola Pebl U6 which u stroke to open lol. i finally ditched o2 and got a contract with orange who do a really really good student deal, i shud hopefully never go over my assigned texts again yeah wahoooo.
we have hopefully found a house for next year, beky pippa and myself although its bekys dad whos doin the buying and the renovating, pips dad is a property lawyer so he'll help out and my parents can um... pay my rent?? maybe give me all the drama books on the bottom shelf and i can decorate or sexy lady pad with them. lol
ok off to bed as i have popular at 11 tomoro, why does 11 seem early eh? lol

xx

EmLah at 1:42 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com