Monday, December 19, 2005

the final 2 prints now they r a touch strange so dont be alarmed!!



see i rock lol.

well im all alone in my empty halls which sucks, and all cos i hate to disappoint people at work. me? a tit? YES. its not so bad i just dont like not having anyone to talk too. and then bloody IPTV/Cablecom stopped working which is the TV service i have trought the inet. so i missed Rome and a few other good programmes i could have happily gazed at for a while so instead i watched some Dwarf and 28 days later and now i reckon ill have a smoke and go to bed. i know smoking is bad but im all tight with agrevation due to lack of people. puts me on edge. my sister is silly for worrying i dont mind being alone so much its justa bit sucky when the TV breaks lol. i lov eu big sister please dont worry. ill be seeing you soon. cant actually believe its been since july. stupid wolverhampton move to wales the houses r cheap :). im sure the cats would love it. and ther r loads of books shops in cardiff. in fact theres a little one in pontypridd that is just ur style floor to ceiling bookshelves stuffed with second hand books :)
right bed now i reckon and a bit of a read.

LOVE YOU ALL

EmLah at 12:46 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com