Friday, September 01, 2006

IIIIIIIIIM BAAAAAAAAAAACK

lol after much whinging and hoping and more whinging.. blogger switched my account back so now i can update only now i cant think of anything to write

im finally gettin a bit bored with guild wars no one seems to want to attempt the mission im on and im gettin frustrated with annoying monsters that are getting in my way! lol.

reading festival was so very very awesome me n padge had a wicked time n weirdly enough i had a wicked time with jodie n martin collins who used to be my next door neighbours obviously they didnt talk to me as i was younger than everyone by about 5 years n they were all so in awe of my sister (who did not like me at all then) they didnt really talk to me. martin was at frst shocked then delighted by my antics dont think i was what he was expecting! and me n jo had an awesome time dancing to the kooks and to boy kill boy and her mates were wicked too all about late 20s and much better at gettin drunk in the afternoon than in the evening but that was fun much fun and drinking games ensued.

top moments each day::::panic at the disco on friday fuckin eh dude proving that u can be popular and be incredibly musically talented AND THEY DIDNT RUN AWAY WHEN THE SINGER GOT KNOCKED OUT WITH A BOTTLE TAKE THAT FIDDY!!!!and me padge charmin n martin jumping around in the rain seriously crazy dancing to franz ferdinand!
saturday it was the awesome automatic with their cover of Goldigga yes i phoned sean and WHATS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL IS IT A BUSSTOP IS IT A BUSSTOOOOOOP!! and the obviously muse were amazing so very very very very amazing :) arctic monkeys sucked tho
and on sunday taking back sunday were good less than jake were immense mainly cos i sat on padges shoulders and we ran at other sets of people doing the same! then we randomly spotted boy kill boy doing an acoustic version of susie (imagine my face) and then maximo park were the last n one of the bests bands we saw :)

the lil shits in the tents next door will probly b grounded right now for their appearance on returning home and the guy who reckoned his pee could melt plastic has probly realised by now thats why his dicks fallen off.

andy visiting the week before was really cool too. he liked my dad met my mum for a total of 5 mins (for the best really) and met paulo padge n sarahg. he was a hit and even tho we jus sat around watching abc1 for 2 days it was still really good :) and for once my sister wasnt the first person to christen one of our beds! I WAS WOOOOOOOOOOO lol. not that she needed to know that :S

ok thats enough for now

10 working days left til i can go back to uni wooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EmLah at 9:56 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com