Saturday, July 29, 2006

an update an update WOW

hey evrybody! my life is so boring it aint worth talkin about lol. i got my drink spiked last week which was let me say an experience. i have several people riled up and ready to kill the bastard that did it :)
um i've been at work and working thats about it lol. jus went to see pirates of the caribean 2 again. i love johnny depp he has such an amazing acting style. i love it! its like when he becomes focussed o something any humour u feel at his appearance or actions is wiped away and u know how serious it is! I mean thers about 5 actors ever that can do that! Marlon Brando, Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, Al Pacino and a little know immense actor called Lennie James.

i definately love films too much far too much. and my knowledge of angles and lighting and stuff makes me able to appreciate them more. i watched Apocalypse Now yesterday and spent the entire film in awe of Coppolas style. BASTARD I WANT IT lol

xx

EmLah at 6:01 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com