Thursday, July 06, 2006

ok this is kates fault. but its fun!! plus im curious to see what comes up lol

1. everybody look at me, meee - nelly FURtado: ManEater (matty)

2. yeah no mama you lookin' gooood

3. i cannot think she sed it wasn't really true

4. so much more about you that you never let me see

5. sister im not much to talk to

6. till the sun climbs

7. wait and die, its over my saviour

8. unless you can see inside my head, you couldn't possibley understand

9. waaaahoooooo-ooooo-ooo-ooo-oooo mmmm-mmm-mmmmm you glowing light iiiiiit feeds my world

10. daylight burns your sleepy eyes and its hard to see your dreaming

11. starlight expreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess

12. the stars will cry, their blackest tears tonight Story Of The Year:Anthem of Our Dying Day - Matty

13. you are not an open book, i cant do nothin bout that

14. so the story begins... - Blur: Country House (kate)

15. i hear you screaming but i know that yu dont mean it and its

16. driving home in my car nearly midnight

17. oh i've been working all week i'm tired

18. did you see the way she looked at me?

19. in my hands good fortune

20. sing this with me now, try to harmonise this

21. its funny how i find myself in love with you

22. joke means something awful just like kisses on the necks of best friends

23. here comes the diesel train with a steel refrain

24. coming out of my cage and ill be doin jus fine - The Killers: Mr Brightside (Kate)

25. everyday it comes to this, catch the things you might have missed.

get guessing peeps :)

EmLah at 7:48 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com