Saturday, February 25, 2006

been very busy since last i posted in my painful state lol.
my laptop died of a hardware fault yesterday which sucked. especially since it was just outside of the warrenty. so i phoned sony and i hear the words "we don't actually make that model of laptop in europe..." i hung up wasn't worth the money. so i went a searching across the internet and came across Acer laptops. now these things aren't sony, whos products tend to die just outside of the warrenty, HP who won't fix theyr products or provide parts for other people to fix them, toshiba whos laptops is currently dying on a friend at uni or Dell who my mum has had a bad experience at work with. so now i have a cheap :) laptop with 100gb mem 1gb ram a fantastic graphics chip and a very very cool split screen thing :) so emlahs happy.
sarah g came to visit me last week, was so immense i had such a great time, she was just what i needed as i was startin to get depressed that my life is boring, all i do is help out my mates and nothing ever seems to actually happen to me, ive just been chugging along learning loads of stuff about my chosen profession but in my actual life its been that same as it was the first 3 weeks at uni. that is actually all my life has been this term and perhaps a lot of last term too, the same presets reactions and occurances, im not saying whats been happening to other people is something i don't care about, i'd just like something to make my life change. im attempting to spark that this weekend so who knows :)
but yeah sarah coming was so fucking immense i feel like the 3 days were just one long day where we got drunk 2wice lol.
it was padgs 21st last nite which i had a lot of fun at, in our drunkeness we felt a touch neglected at the end of the night. but i suppose we arent home that often and padge has to have some friends that are there all the time, and we can't do that. its a bit shit, especially since i feel iv drifted from him more this year than last. and last year i was in a different country as well lol.
i think thats the root of all my problems. i want to be back in last year despite all the physical and emotional traumas. it's almost as if my life ended when i came home, i expect thats why i was so convinced that there was definatly something fatally wrong with me lol.
ah well shiny shiny laptop on which i can write my script..
who knows i may even post it one day. :)

EmLah at 5:20 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com