Thursday, July 14, 2005

I managed not to post yesterday! i'm quite proud, i came close a couple of times but i refuseto be someone who just writes cos theyr bored, or pissed off..... so heres a new one.

im ever so slightly concerned. this is because my left hand parotid gland (thats the one just below your ear) is swollen, and has been swollen for about a month now. i went to the doctors about 2 weeks ago to see why this was so, and the doctor told me it was normal and the gland was just up for 'no apparent reason' well since then all the other glands in my neck have infated and now i think the one under my arm is up as well so im headed off to the doctor to see whats up. i'v been trying to convince myself its not cancer or HIV but its been really hard, im only over the HIV thing cos i remebered i was sick before i slept with hayden as well as after, i'v basically had about 2 weeks not ill since april. pretty sucky huh?!? i'm worried that something bad is gonna happen, i've been havin dreams and seeing signs everywhere that im sick, just not the level of the sickness. tis really getting to me. hopefully the doctors will do some tests and it'll just be glandular fever. please.

anyway, its been a pretty good day, have watched lots of motorbikes racing :) and been catching up on my musical knowledge, and i had a really long chat to jen earlier which was just fab, i really missed our random conversations and were gonna go for a picnic when i get back from wolves.

right im stopping now, wil update with what the docs say later. fingers crossed it'll b ok :S

EmLah at 2:55 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com