Saturday, July 09, 2005

as i'm sure all you international friends will be glad to hear even if u never email me!!

those bombs really sucked man, why cant we all just feel loved (sorry that was the line from Brand New Hero by RBF) but anyway i just will never understand the kind of hollowness it must take for a person to stoop to that level.

anyway happy things..

there arent many really, i miss being free and i feel as if iv not just had my wings clipped but yanked off. i need to live in a less expensive and more laid back country, i hate the fact im stuck here unable to do any activitys that dont involve money. i know a month ago i was annoyed cos all anyone ever wanted to do was active stuff, i need balance! now im hanging around with entirely mental (not as in crazy) beings again im ack where i was before i left for canada. only now i have 2 guys fauning all over me and i wish theyd fuck off, ok so fish was a crush when i was younger, we had fun but now he wants the fun to re-occur, fen: dont even get me fucking started on that headcase, i dumper him for a reason all those years ago and now hes back at me again argh, if only thatd been a more amicable split maybe i wouldnt keep feeling sorry for him and going back argh. i just need to not be here.

if anyone wants to know my mood then download or listen to Streetcar by Funeral For A Friend, it totally describes where my head is.

dammit i came on here to write a nice churpy entry and it didnt happen did it, ok ill go and meditate and come back later im sorry this all just came out.

EmLah at 9:16 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com