Saturday, July 02, 2005

yes indeed

i am now going to write a very long and eciting blog entry whilst attempting to talk on MSN at the same time.....ok so it definatly wont flow.
see what i mean i just had a conversation with matt about his hair and now i have no idea where i was gonna go next.
ok so, the last couple of weeks have been mental, iv literally been out every night apart from 2, yes 2 out of 14 days but iv only been totally off my face 3 times, and moderatly pissed at others so i thank u canadia for uping my consumption levels now i dont end up throwing up.
My sister got married last friday and it was so cool, i cant believe i cried from happiness, i hardly cry from sadness so the happiness thing was a touch weird. i introduced Haras to everyone as my date so now all the family friends think im a lesbian. classic, still i finally met Matt, who so that i wont confuse anyone with all the matts in my life we shall call mattphe as he is phoenix's brother, who i actually get on with very well but no kate nothing will happen we went to the flicks to see war of the worlds yesterday and basically took the piss out of eachother for an afternoon.
stuff with Matt butler still hasnt got off the ground if only because i havnt seen him yet, hes always at work during the day and im always out at nite so we should probably attempt to do somethin aboot that,
i have just been nformed that war of the worlds the old version is on TV so i shall continues this tomoro.....

.....

yeh i lasted like 5 mins watchin the film and had an urge for FFAF their album is really good.
so anyway iv been partying my arse off with various results most quite funny in the cold morning light. it was so good to come back and find that everyone had missed me as much as id missed them, but its hard as well, canada seems like a dream, and one i woke up from all too quickly. i wish i could go back there now, but i know this isnt a good idea because the experience wont b the same and its the experience that has defiantly ended that im craving, ill sit tight drink a lot and wait for the feeling to depart, my family is pretty good at that as i have been harshly reminded since coming back, having to wait for my parents to do stuff like fix the shower or get wireless is really frustrating i feel i should just go out and do it, i now kno the reason iv never enjoyed living at home is the lack of control, i cant help it im frustrated when i cant control the world around me.

yikes this was supposed to b an up beat entry so id better stop i suppose, peace to the crew brovaz?!?! lol

xx

EmLah at 3:12 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com