Monday, July 11, 2005

i am happy :)

kinda

i get to go stay with my elder sibling on friday which is gonna rock, although if i find billericay depressing when its actualy pretty green i expect wolverhampton, the concrete city will be worse, but its somewhere new and different and the new harry potter will come out on saturday so i can lose myself in that for a while. now i really know why i never understood when scott would go on about video games being escapism, but theres one thing i know for sure, id rather be in lake louise bored after work than at home with no job and no decent scenery or opportunities to do things :)

shize i did it again

anyway i get to decorate kates old room as she is now married and unlikely to come back, im gonna paint it bright green :> and then cover it in mountain posters, actually i might just go over the blue with another layer and then varnish so its shiny maybe even paint some clouds

oh lady im goin insane :)

i just read that theyve finally identified one of the most badly injured corpses, my thoughts are with all londoners (which is pretty much everyone around here) and i hope to the lady that nothing else like this will happen again.

EmLah at 11:07 am

Comments:
I love you baby sister!

You are allowed to be grumpy in your blog you know, especially if being grumpy in your blog prevents rows at home from you being grumpy with mum!

Don't forget you're escaping to sunny Wales soon and then you'll long for a fridge with proper food in!
 
Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com