Thursday, July 28, 2005

hellloooo,

yeh im bored again :) and i literally woke up abbout 29 mins ago. i'd still b asleep if my mum hadnt called me again sayin "oh i had a missed call from u on my mobile" i swear she must put me on speaker phone in her office and everyone laughs. soooo its my date with miles tonight :) well i say date.... i'm meetin him at dukes later like we did last week. when did i become such a pessimist i cant be bothered to see him really cos im going to uni in 2 months so whats the point of starting something. ugh i'm geussin this new attitude came from the scott debarcle. fuck it. if it happens and feels good i'm gonna do it, if not then i wont.
reeet heres lil survey i did on myspace yesterday:

L a s t s

Last crush: Scott
Last phone call: My mother at like 9:30 this mornin to tell me the reading tickets had been dispatched :)
Last time showered: yesterday
Last shoes worn: My Kangaroo's which i bought from the funny gay guy in vancouver with lil rachel
Last item bought: Deathstalker Rebellion on Amazon
Last car ride: Harley's daddy took me to the pub last nite.
Last kiss: myles last week heh drunkeness
Last good cry: last time i got all depressed aboot canadia
Last movie seen: The Descent
Last beverage: OJ
Last food consumed: Caramel Dairy Milk

F i r s t s

First best friend: Elizabeth Wilkinson who moved up north
First car: none
First kiss on the lips: Asher in Infants or Pim maybe
First real kiss: Jason from skool
First break- up: Greg Wilgosh
First screen name: Bullet with Butterfly Wings
First self purchased album: The Best Album ever!!!
First funeral: i'd guess my nan when i was 3
First pets name: Freddie the Hamster, thought he'd died when freddie mercury did cos my mum didnt make it very clear.
First true love: Greg
First enemy: My Sister
First music you remember hearing in your house: CSN or Neil young i'd guess, maybe queen or billy joel

F a s h i o n S t u f f

Where is your favorite place to shop? Frozen ocean in banff

F a v o r i t e s

Color: green
Food: chicken
Drink: Coke
Boys' names: jaime
Girls' names: alanna
Subjects in school: Theatre, woodwork, english
Animals: moooooooose, cats n pikas
Sports: Motorsport mmmmm, badminton snowboardin surfin
Perfume: le grain de folie
Cologne: ultraviolet

H a v e Y o u E v e r

Smoked? yup
Made yourself throw up? yup
Skinny dipped?: yup
Been in love?: yup
Cried when someone died?: yes
Lied?: yup
Fallen for your best friend?: unfortunatly yes, bastard.
Been rejected?: unfortunatly yes, bastard.
Rejected someone?: yup
Used someone?: nup
Done something you regret?: whats life without regrets

C u r r e n t

Clothes: Goldfinger T-Shirt, roots sweatpants
Music: XFM
Make-up: none
Smell: OJ
Favorite Artist: LostProphets Always :)
Desktop picture: One of the boarders at LL during superpark, nice shot with temple in the background
DVD in player: Fawlty Towers

L a s t P e r s o n

Hugged: Fenn
You IMed: Harley Bear
Talked to on the Phone: my fucking mother mumble mumble
Said i love you to: fook i dunno

W h i c h I s B e t t e r

Coke or Pepsi: COKE mumblemumblePepsimumble
Flowers or Candy? Flowers
Tall or Short: tall
Thick or Thin: Thin
Long or Short: long

R a n d o m

In the morning you are: sleepy
All you need is: music
What do you notice on a person first?: hair
Last person you danced with: myself to that hard-fi song
Worst question to ask to a crying person: r u ok? OF COURSE I'M NOT FUCKING OK IM FUCKING CRYING
Who makes you laugh the most?: my dad whe hes sober
Who makes you smile?: harley
Who gives you a funny feeling when you see them? i dunno most people

N u m b e r

Of times you have had your heart broken: twice
Of hearts you have broken: two
Of guys you've kissed: how the fuck am i supposed to know that IM FROM ESSEX
Of girls you've kissed: about 6 or 7
Of continents you have lived in: 2
Of tight friends: 5 or 6 i think
Of CDs you own: quite a few, more MDs tho

EmLah at 10:58 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com