Sunday, July 31, 2005

Blurble

I jut hada bath so you'd think i wouldnt be bored or unrelaxed. you guessed it i am both. had a rather large argument with dad today as hes been pissed since about 11am. when MotoGP started. i really enjoyed the race. but not his endless bitching about what was going on, i held my tongue as it continued thro formula one vowing not to hit him. i escaped to my room for a couple of hours to get frustrated with rollercoaster again. then i came downstairs to watch a film. dads watching the golf but says he doesnt care about it so i can put my film on, which is a "really good film" hes sure. now hes spent the last few days saying those three words whenever the mood takes him and im watching a film. i can accept he doesnt like my taste in films, and that he hasnt seen any new films since the 70's but when he keeps doing it over and over i get very close to murder. during the first hour of the film he appears intermittantly saying "wasnt there golf on" or "whats the score in the golf" funny the first time. tedious the 20th. and so he carrys on. he makes dinner which is nice steak and veg. he then makes another comment about how he's sure its a really good film. i um exploded. saying that i didnt know if it was a good film because i hadn't watched it yet and would he shut up, he gets this inane grin on his face, the one which basically states "im older than you and your silly" the stupid fucking smug face that always and i mean always makes me want to hurt people. so i explode with a further "why dont you go and watch something else where i wont desturb you and u can drink as much as u fucking like and it wont matter about the rest of us.
i depart the room, mum then makes a very good point that dad used to be funny and had a sharp sense of humour, but now he doesnt realise that his old SOH has turned bitter, nasty and negetive thro the drink. he goesto his room and is still in ther having left his drink and his dinner in the kitchen. i feel bad. but the owrst thing is i can see his SOH in me. i guess i inherited it along with the bump on the nose. if anyone ever notices me being this cruel please tell me so i can stop myself.
i had given up smoking but i tink i mite have a cigarette now. might cheer me up.

EmLah at 9:39 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com