Sunday, January 23, 2005

just wrote a HUGE entry and it wouldnt publish. BASTARDS

ok so its roughly +4 atm which is very very bad. us and sunshine r like the only ski resorts open in canada cos ther aint any snow at the others. for example whistlyer has no snow from halfway down. whistler is like the most famous ski resort in canada. therfore we r very very busy, althought i managed to land 3 days off so im happy. problem is tho were booked to go to fernie for some snowy fun on the 14th but fernie have lost 80% of theyr snow. oh dear.

my knee is royally screwed cos theyv had me workin as a general in the cafeteria for the last couple of days cos theyr short staffed, 8 hours of walkin on v solid floors, then 8 hours yesterday of standin at a till in the same position with one break. and now i cant go boardin on my day off cos walkin is too hard. fuck man as paul sed last noite, my luck has been rather shite in this fair country, i mean the good balances out the bad kind of but it dont seem like it at the time.

uuurrrmmm, men issues, well basically i have nop one left to choose from since the 4 men who i can bring myself to fancy in this shit hole are a) my best mate b) utterly clueless c) a coke head and d) leaving in a few weeks. so basically i reckon ill wait until a new load of staff arrive elsewise ill end up with an incredibly low standard when it come to men, thus becoming a real essex girl, thus probly gettin preggers as soon as i set foot back in essex.

ok thats the big update done. tomorrow ill begin the daily ones cos a lot of hilarious stuff has been occuring.

kisies

EmLah at 8:07 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com