Wednesday, October 27, 2004

how you doin.....

yes i made it woo, after the wonder of world challenge fucked it up again , dont we just love them, really. ok so we were supposed to b on the 1 o'clock flight with everyone else cos the later one was cancelled. so we managed to get ourselves on a plane to vancouver, but of course it was last minute so i ended up about 12 rows in front of everyone else who were all in back rows stuck between an old bloke who seemed to b happy the whole time, and a lad doin chemistry who kept askin me for help. I DONT DO CHEMISTRY, i can barely do biologay. ok so basically we left england at 1400 GMT and arrived in calgary at 600Gmt. dont ya just love it, dont cha.

 

WANKERS!


xx

s'all gravy



Faster than e-mail, more discreet than a phone call and best of all it's free - download MSN Messenger today!

EmLah at 7:58 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com