Sunday, January 23, 2005

lol oh dear

well since none of u boring bastards are online at 4 on a sunday, really what could u be doing? ther jack all decent stuff to do on a sunday in england.
currently +4 here, we're all gettin a tad worried about the whole warm thing since this time last week it was about -10 and now its in the positives. all the other ski resorts in canada r closed apart from us and sunshine, due to either icy road, or like whistler no snow from half way down. its quite bad really. means that were well busy, although i still managed to get three days off this week so im v happy.

uuurrrrmmmm. yeh the love life heres pretty much gone. the three guys that i find attractive are a) my best friend. b) a clueless arse c)a coke sniffer. so u know ill just have to wait for some more staff to start and hope for the best. oh yeh n thers this kiwi whos 26 and leavin in a few weeks, tis fit but so the same age as my sister!

can't snowboard atm cos my knees screwed up totally, i had to work the floor for 6 hours day b4 yesterday and all the walkin fucked it, it collapsed on the walk home i almost fell into broen snow :S. then yesterday i had to stand on the tills for 3 hour stints without gettin a break. got home and my knee was 3 times the size it should b. paul had it right man, my luck in this country absolutly sucks arse.

still am gettin a haircut later, and then goin shoppin in banff so its all gravy really, thiunk ill get some comfy trousers to slob in since itll b at least a week till i can board aghain.

anyway KISSIES.

xx

EmLah at 1:03 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com