Friday, March 10, 2006

weeeeell
its been an interesting week. i just had to tell off damo cos he keeps groping me saying 'ooo your boobs have grown' then when i punched him n sed i didnt like it yesterday he just laughed. at least he's sed he'll stop now but if he does it again i probly will knock him out. lol
i'm so swamped like u wouldnt believe. this is how my week reads... Mon: rehearsal 12-1 lecture 1-2 SW homework and line learning rest of day. Tues: Directing 10-1 SW 2-4 research for 19th century essay and line learning rest of day. weds: 19th century 10-12, rehearsal 1-2 line learnin and tech work til 7 then score. thurs: seminar 12-1 tech 2-6 popular theatre work rest of day. friday: 10-11 rehearsal 11-1 popular theatre all the other work i havnt done like more SW and essay planning. then theres the weekend. which is more of the same, then of course thers rehearsals for the 4 3rd year pracs i have to tech. 2 of which i appear to b desinging too with the help of emma and goldie of course.

but shit man i thought 1st year was easy!!! and of course thers another essay comin from intro to theatre and all the other reading and research we have to do into practiioners and tracking down stuff for my directing piece (anyone got a gramophone!?!?) so it looks like up until easter i will b enjoying my nights as i think they'll b the oly time ill have free. and probly no then lol.

bu tu know, check out flickr for my pics from the last week, i think i dressed up as a total of 4 things.... Xena, a Bunny, a schoolgirl and a pixie. but hey, any guys i actually like, if one ever actually turns up will b pleased with my costume department lol. i swear if i dont get a guy soon and like him enough to tell the parents about him they really will write me off as either a slag (all my male mates at home) or a lesbian (cos i mainlt have male mates at home) lol

tooooodle oooo

EmLah at 1:04 am

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com