Sunday, February 20, 2005

ok so.... i guess this better be a biiiiig update.

the reason i havnt bin on in a while is cos one of my skanky crew kicked the phoneline out the wall. therfore no inet, plus im lazy.

went to fernie (www.skifernie.ca) twas fabulous i can now turn! which is a huge deal for me really. had to do 7 days in a row before i could rangle the right days off tho, then a 4 hour drive and two days of boarding proved to b really quite exhausting. i nbow have tomorrow off but thats it for this week so basically rcr constantly screw me over but hey! my evil supervisor tried to stop me going to a torchlight dinner on friday by sayin i had to close at 5 instead of at 3:30 whichis what was the agreement. but the lovely staff of starbucks arranged for a skidooooo to pick me up and take me up to the lodge wooooooooo. was like being on a motorbike :)

the boy situation is still boring here but i seem to b dedicating all my run-time to work and sleep and maybe a lil bit of drinkin so it doesnt really matter. its a good thing i like my job else id b v pissed off by now. lol

argh
neway will update better tomoro im gonna put some pickys on here now.

EmLah at 11:39 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com