Monday, January 31, 2005

hello munchkins

i had rather a bad day yeaterday. it started when i was woken up by the wonderous heather. who i hate with a passion and is unfortunatly my roomie, whistling clicking and singing to herself about how she should get up. this was at 10:00. u all know how i like to sleep in on my days off. then i spent 2 hrs scrubbing the apartment cos it was an absolute shit hole, heather spent an hour watching me, then went snowboarding. then after the scrubbage had ensued i went online and listed everything that was shit to dave, this is the list...

my knees fucked, my wrists fucked, my backs fucked because my knees fucked, men are wankers, my job is sucky atm, i cant board because my knees fucked, my roommates a toff, no one understands me like u lot do, i miss u lot. oh and i havnt seen my sister for 4/5 months.

good list huh? well it all got a bit better until i went to the liquor store and on the way home the handle on my corona box broke. i lost 4 our of 12. then i gfot home and realised that someone had eaten some of my frosting. this drew me to consider what else foodwise had been going missing. suffice to say i now have all my beers numbered and my cokes too. if anything else goes im gonna move out.

thats pretty much it really

byeee

EmLah at 7:26 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com