Thursday, August 11, 2005

another day of doing not much begins... wish it would end.... lol still my party on saturday should be fun i hope. just so long as no one gets too drunk and wrecks my house or anything. nah i dont reckon they will. i have nice friends now not like the old lot that got me banned frokm having parties after my first one! lol im actually quite worried, im finding myself liking KT Tunstill. and she sounds like she should be a glorified pop-star or the next Joss Stone but hasnt quite made it. i shall trust XFMs judgement but still, i am concerned they r slipping. although they gave me Hard-Fi so i reckon they cant all be going insane and liking bad music :). have been spending a gross amount of time trying to locate the right programme to put my Scrubs episodes onto DVD. so far iv downloaded about 10 and none of them have been quite right, damnit i thought that was actually gonna work then! but no only 1mb conversions not the 175 odd mbs that make up a scrubs file, dag nam it! ah well the search continues... if anyone knows a good free version avi converter id be very happy :)

EmLah at 12:16 pm

Comments: Post a Comment

Can't You Hear The Music....I Can

* My Profile
* A.K.A hussyangel
* 2nd of Nov '85
* Scorpio
* Student at Glamorgan University
* Check Down The Bottom To Leave A Comment!!!

Yahoo! Avatars




My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by Bart King


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!


my frazy music, movies and books!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from EmLah. Make your own badge here.
My MySpace
My Script; Sea Blue
My Sister's Blog
My Sister's Website
Matty! (old)
Matty! (new)
Matty's Pickys'
ScottieMac
Lake Lou
Aaron's Blog
Clint
Where Are You Now
Jon R's Website
Andy The Columbian Essex Boy


blogger
blogskins
counter
MySpace


<

Powered by Blogger

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com